• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

PUPPY, at last!!!!!

renate

two nights ago 'my' puppy was born in the home of a reputable german breeder. mother and father are 7 years old and healthy.

i had almost given up hope! but here she is, Millefleur. she is the bt which is most white. i am very happy to be lucky to get one with so much white. perfect for Heelwork to Music, as small white dogs are better seen.
http://www.cavaliere-vom-paulinenhof.de/cavalier_frame.html

my german summer cottage is situated only 1 hour drive from the breeder's home, so i can visit often when we are there.

provided that her temperament is what i need for competing at a high level, she will be mine in mid july!!!

i am so happy!!!

Hi Renate

And many congratulations your perseverance paid off ,look forward to loads of photos and I am sure your new puppy will have the ideal temperament you are looking for.:)

So excited for you - I couldn't find the photos of this litter on the site?

But really hope it works out for you...

So excited for you - I couldn't find the photos of this litter on the site?

But really hope it works out for you...

oh, sorry, i forgot this is all in german...:eek:

click on the word 'Wiegenkinder' on the left side of the page. the white sausage in the picture is mine. click on the picture, and there are more.

I'm so pleased for you! Only another 8 weeks until she comes home with you.:)
I hope she's exactly what you want and that you'll have so much success together.
Sins

Renate, she's beautiful!! Congratulations and I hope that she is the perfect match for your family:*nana:

I have to say, having a lightly marked Cavalier myself, I do think it makes them rather special.

Last edited:
Wonderful news!! I can tell how excited you are....that's so neat. Mom and Dad are gorgeous!

Congratulations Renate. Thats the best news i've heard all day. What are you going to call your little sausage when you get her home?

Thanks for that Renate - and Pauline :D

{just a thought Pauline, did you get permission to put the photos on here? Some breeders can be funny about things like that}

The pups are gorgeous Renate - very lightly marked but as you say that would be better for you.

Think the parents are very nice too

So glad that you have found such a pretty pup! Also thanks for helping me learn a little German. Some ancestors came from their but too long ago for me to know the language.

Heather R

thank you for all your kind words!

pauline, thanks for showing the photos. i don't think the breeder would mind, she also mailed them to me, did not mention any restrictions.

i don't know what i will call her (working name).

i like Birdie, dont' know yet, if she is a 'Birdie'. her 'real' name is Millefleur, so maybe Millie? we will see...

time will pass very very slowly, i am sure. i'll visit in 3 weeks, but can't take her home undtil she is 10 weeks....

Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous !!!!!! All the puppies are precious. I am so happy for you Please keep the pictures coming.

Back