• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dotties Diaries - puppy farm Cavalier

Nicki

Tania has now put Dotties Diaries up on http://cavaliermatters.org/

I urge everyone to read it (with a box of tissues to hand :(), also the cartoons are wonderfully drawn and very emotive. There is some video of Dotty which is just lovely.

Thank you so much Tania for doing this - I know it must have been terribly upsetting to write and arrange, but I hope that many people will see it and think very hard about where their cute fluffy puppy came from...

That was so sweet reading the Dottie's Diary, it makes me so upset when i see videos or hear stories of puppy farms :( :-X

It will be more complete next week. There are a couple more pages to go on.
"Government Sponsored Cruelty" and a few other bits. Thank you for looking.
kind regards

Thank you Tania, Dottie truly is one of the lucky ones. The video was a lovely ending to a very touching story that brought tears to my eyes too.
It's unbearable to think what so many dogs go through so that we can buy one of their puppies.

Well done Tania and Dottie this is such an important story to tell. I hope many many people read it.

This is such a very important story. I did need a tissue or two while reading it, it was lovely. I LOVE the artwork too!!
I've put a link to Dottie's story on my Facebook page... her story needs to get out there.

What a contrast between Dotty joyfully running free on the grass and the poor dogs still confined to filthy dark cramped cages.

It is through people that care, like Tania, that things will be changed

well done, Tania!!
what a lovely story, and horrible at the same time!

is is wonderful to see the progress Dotty has made in the short span of time, she has lived with you. amazing, the resilience of dogs' souls!

the concept of such puppy farms is very alien to me. i cannot understand that this is legal in a modern, democracy.

well done everyone who actively does her/his bit to help stop such cruelty!

Back