• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Goodbye sweet Devon

MurphysMummy

Its so hard to write this - My best friend's springer spaniel was sadly taken away from her loving family on Thursday night. She lived till 13 and was an army dog who retired when she was 5. She was very much loved and was a beautiful little girl. She will be missed lots, but now we know she is safe in the rainbow bridge. My best friend is staying with me tonight as shes so upset :( ..This is such a horrible time,
Rest in peace Devon, and run free and look after all our rainbow bridge babies.
xx
4587346707_eecfbf6765.jpg

So sorry to hear this. Sending big :hug: :hug: to you and you friend. Run free Devon *ng*l

Aw, Devon looks so lovely in that photo. I'm so sorry to read that she has gone to the bridge. Please tell her (human)Mum and family that they are in our thoughts and prayers :hug::hug::hug:

MurphysMummy, I'm so glad that your friend is able to stay with you at this very sad time.

ah that's so sad :( hard to lose them suddenly when you do not have time to adjust...

13 is a fantastic age for a Springer, he was obviously much loved and led a wonderful life - in time I'm sure that will be a comfort for your friend.

Bless you for being there when she needed you - and I'm sure Murphy has been a help, Cavaliers always know when you are upset.

Please tell your friend that we are thinking of her at this sad time.

Back