• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Surveying their Kingdom

Lani

We know that our Cavaliers love to look out and see the world.

Post some of your favorite pictures of your Cavaliers surveying their kingdom.

Here are some examples of my guys to get us started.

Note - these will not be included in the poll

Lucky surveying the backyard post blizzard:
kingdom.jpg

Having some fun with the landscapers:
1254584600.jpg

So post your favorite picture and if you post more than one, please note which one is for the poll, or the first entry will be the one used.

This is Zoe & Georgia in their Sunday Best, awaiting their ladies in waiting to take them for their Sunday Lunch....
ZoeGeorgia2.jpg

Zoe, Georgia with their other litter sister Bella (who is now their cousin!!) surveying their kingdom,,, definitely no cats allowed!!

1270677938.jpg

Loves these photo themes...

I love the entries so far!! These are great!! It's going to be so hard to choose a favorite! :)

Super idea for a theme, Lani.

Here is Poppy surveying as far as her eye could see on her first visit to the seaside (in North Wales). The downturned tail shows she was a little apprehensive of this big blue yonder!!

Poppysfirstviewofthesea.jpg

Wow, all the pictures are soooo great!

I love Poppy's visit to the seaside and all the photos are fantastic! I hope we get some more entries because I'm just really enjoying looking at all of these!

Not for the poll, but here's another favorite of my two surveying their kingdom. I call it "We're the Kings of the World!!!" (like from Titanic)

CIMG7433.jpg

(they're really standing on a snow covered picnic table!)

What an organised healthy looking fridge door.....The picture on her face is priceless.....Now, what shall I choose and where did all the cakes go?????

Tania, I want your fridge!! That's a great picture.

It's going to be so hard to choose a favorite! :)

Please keep posting pictures - I'll leave this open until the weekend and plan to post the poll either Saturday or Sunday.

These are photos from when next door's cat was on top of our shed. Murphy loves to bark at it and would love to chase it if he had the chance!
Mum why is that cat on MY shed!
4619156676_9af1584ed3.jpg

This would be a fab photo if it was not blurry (my rubbish camera skills)
4619158306_7db792cd4f.jpg

Seriously mum I will get that cat!!
4619161110_cc041fa187.jpg

Back