• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who says the camera never lies...

Nicki

Tommy just needs his halo - which has obviously slipped off again :badgrin:

original.jpg

Hubby took this in the woods near us yesterday.

Brilliant picture and what a handsome little man. I have a real soft spot for Blenheims having lost my own special one, Sonny, earlier this year. I just find Cavs sssooo photogenic!!

Carol

Isn't he just growing more and more handsome?
He's a gorgeous boy and he looks fabulous.Your hubby is an excellent photographer Nicki.
Sins

What a beautiful picture of Tommy. Like Sins said your husband takes great pictures.

"butter wouldn't melt"!!!!!

Just the face Cassie gave me after stripping wallpaper in the hallway today......forgiven her though as it does need doing, she's lent me a helping paw lol

He's beautiful!!...x

That is one lovely dog Nicki, and, to go into photograghy forum talk, you can tell Trevor that is one excellent capture.

;) Exif data ?;)

Thank you so much everyone - I've passed your comments on to Trevor and he was very pleased :)

Tommy was very excited too!!

Mal, it was the Canon 7D {yes really, see it is a good camera! so get yours out the box :rotfl:}

with the Canon 85mm 1.8

f5.6
1/1250
ISO400

I'm not sure why PBASE doesn't show that when I put photos up - I'm obviously doing something wrong :wink:

Wow, that is one of the most beautiful photos I have seen on here. Absoultely gorgeous.....:jmp2:

How lovely, butter wouldn't melt in his mounth, I think you just didn't quite fit
the halo in the picture because it was so BIG :D

Back