• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie...... and friends

Shivers

Just wanted to post some new photos of Rosie. These are from today at my sister in laws house. She has a huge back garden so we took the dogs along for a visit and a run around (and also my SIL is nicknamed Rosie and Glen liked teasing her)

Rosie investigating
Bellenet.jpg

How did I get stuck in here?
net.jpg

Rosie in the garden
Rosiegarden.jpg

The girls
dogs.jpg

The only known predator of the CKCS.........the toddler!
Ryandogs.jpg

They had to be held to get decent face shots!
thegirls.jpg

That's just brilliant! It's a joy to see her running free and happy,looks like she's no longer dog reactive?:).
Sins

Fostering....for now! We'll see how it goes.

The only dog she has really been mixing with is Belle and Belle is pretty quiet and laid back. They are getting on very well. She is interested in other dogs when we pass them on walks but she is not behaving any way odd. Just goes over for a sniff.

What a difference some tlc makes! Look at the life back in her eyes! She is so beautiful, not sure you will be able to hand her over to someone else...she is very lucky & a very special little girl! Give her a huge hug from me & my 2 :hug:

Oh I do hope you keep her! How is her fur doing?

She seems to be getting some hair back. Its like a fine fuzz at the minute but it looks promising. I might see about getting her on some vitamin supplement maybe and see does that help her coat come on a bit quicker.
I found fish oils worked wonders when Prince had a dry scalp, his coat was great after he was on them only a couple of weeks

Back