• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

There Off In The Thunderball Races

Brian M

Hello

Here comes the gang ,and in the background is the official starter Luke.

And its Lily off like a rocket followed by Rosie and Daisy and Poppys nowhere to be seen.

4589505937_1134d99505.jpg

Now Daisys out on her own.
4591956434_0ecb271f8e.jpg

And here comes the thunderer our Pops
4591955802_311d38d34c.jpg

With cuddlesome Rosie following in the middle.

4592628677_8eba322cd0.jpg

And Lily has suddenly reappeared and is gaining fast.

4591344881_09a471dd11.jpg

Argh ! Lily has ambushed Rosie.

4591964552_63b410e9ed.jpg

And surprise to all including herself the winner with a bad hair day and with sand all over her nose is "Lily"

4593263136_2aa5e54ee8.jpg

Daisy says now lets get back to unpicking that Tanias pillows,now where was I .

4441046113_6ab9dd9c1c.jpg

Beautiful photographs, I love the one of Lily with her bad hair day and that delightful Daisy. Seeing all these black and tans makes me want one - some day maybe, but I never see any about only on here.:p

Hi Merollo

We had three rescue cats Ben the ubiquitous ginger tom and Tammi and Ami two little white females ,then we lost Ben ,and Luke and I persuaded Dawn to allow us one little dog .So we ended up with Poppy our Tri girl age 3 1/2 and Daisy the Blenheim age 3 then Rosie our Ruby now 2 1/2 and Lily the B&T age 1 1/2 ,plus about 8 rescue cats I take care of at work.:)

Brian,

You certainly have your hands full!!:) Elise, our daughter , would have our home filled with Cavs if she could. Although strangely when it's wet or really early in the morning and it's dog walking time she's nowhere to be found!!! Am totally in love with Daisy as I have a real soft spot for Blens.

carol

As always beautiful photos. I love the first one and the one with Lily’s bad hair day. She is just so cute.:l*v:
I love Blenheims but there is something about Lily. It must be her mischievous face.

Brian the photographs are fabulous! The first one is my favourite. Is Daisy testing the elastic in the pillow to see if it is the same make in her naughty Knickers!:lol:

brian, all your girls are absolutely beautiful!:l*v:
thanks for sharing those lovely photos.

Brian those are wonderful photo's of wonderful dogs........really made me smile at their happy faces:biggrin:

Mel

cl*pcl*pAWWWww just adorable! Clever Lily! these are really lovely pics,my fave is little lily on the last one & the first one made me laugh,your girls are so gorgeous:D

I'm jealous!! How lucky are you to have 4 such beautiful girls? I love the one of the ambush!!!! Reminds me of the way Penny ambushed Des all the time :rotfl: Their coats are stunning, can't wait for Penny's to grow down, she still has a puppy coat.

Back