• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun Dog Show

Sabby

We went to a Fun Dog Show yesterday. Harley got 2nd in handsomest boy out of 17 dogs. I was shocked as the judge was a Great Dane Breeder and I thought I wouldn’t stand a chance with a small dog as she only placed big dogs before that.

Harley trying to kiss the judge.
DSC00666.jpg

What is happening over there? (Harley with his sister Gracie & my Rosie)
DSC00696.jpg

Can we go home now?
DSC00719.jpg

]
DSC00711.jpg

Finally we are going home.
DSC00657.jpg

oh, what beautiful dogs!! and lovely pictures.

they all look as if they enjoy the day very much.:)

Well if I'd been judging he would most definitely have come first, especially for giving out so many kisses :l*v:

Lovely photos Sabby - I'm so glad that Harley has cultivated the "snooty Ruby" look and has to be doing something different from everyone else - Teddy used to be just the same, he would stick his head out of the top of the fabric crate :eek::rolleyes:

Looks like you had a really nice day - your dogs are just beautiful.

Oh you're making me broody for a ruby :) Why wouldn't he come in 2nd with such charm?! I'd love to see the dog that came in 1st! Must have been some competition!

Back