• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Two TVs: 'free' for donation to Rupert's Fund

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I have two cathode ray (old style, not flat screen) TVs looking for a new home. I will give them away separately unless only one person wants them, and wants both! One is a small portable Sony Trinitron -- excellent screen quality, would be a good bedroom sized TV. The other is pretty big -- probably something like a 26" with stereo sound.

Any small donation would be fine! And you don't need to tell me the amount -- just send to Rupert's Fund.

I thought someone in Ireland might have an interest in these as a spare set for the house, and if so, let me know.

I don't know if this is of any interest to you but try itsinmyway.com. It's a website for things exactly like this... it's mostly Tipperary based, but if there is a taker, they might meet you halfway or go to Dublin for it...

Back