• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sorry for sporadic time online...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Just really swamped with work at the moment and have three days of meetings starting today with RTE then work trip to the US leaving soon -- so apologies if you are trying to get a reply from me. Am behind on thank yous for all the kind Rosie donations and behind on just about everything else too at the moment. :neutral::*gh:

Sorry you're so busy Karlin :( don't worry we know you will catch up when you can.

Perhaps if people could help us out right now - if you see a post which is against the rules {as posted in the getting started section} you would be kind enough to PM either myself, Cathy T or Cathy Moon? That would be a huge help :thnku:

In Las Vegas at the moment, off to California mid-week, then back (volcanoes willing) next week. Really busy so not often online but checking in now and then! :)

In Las Vegas at the moment, off to California mid-week, then back (volcanoes willing) next week. Really busy so not often online but checking in now and then! :)

Las Vegas, California.............My goodness Karlin, what a hard life you lead! :)

Well to put that in context: I have been in a conference centre listening to keynotes and interviewing VPs of global sales etc for a major multinational tech company... and have not yet had a moment to sit by the pool!! Typical for work events -- we see a lot of the inside on the convention halls in Las Vegas and very little of the outside world for 3 days. I did buy some clothes though, and ate at a very nice restaurant. :) Hope to get at least an hour actually *outside* rather than here in the press centre before I leave tomorrow to see family in Calif.

Back