• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

video from show in Copenhagen

renate

thursday we were invited to participate in an unofficial championship in one of Copenhagen's big amusement parks. there were 13 teams, bella and i did our 'Pink Panther' routine with our friends marianne and blondie.

the story is: two detctives (rather nearsighted) are out detecting, meet each other by coincidence, find a newspaper in which is says that the valuable 'Pink Panther' diamond has disappeared.
they read and talk, until one of the dgos (bella) grows impatient and jumps 'into' the paper. they serach for this gem, bella finding a precious pearl necklace, but alas, this is not it. the detectives blunder on, until the clever dogs find out where to go by themselves. inside the boxes two big, pink 'diamonds' are hidden. (diamonds are not easy to see in the clip).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIGyNdC1x8I

it was all great fun! marianne and blondie had a few diffculties with the timing, but no matter.

the championship was won by a beautiful young border collie and his owner annette.

Bella is great.
Looks like you had a great day. Is the park called Tivoli? I have visited Copenhagen and I have been to that park. That was a long time ago. Copenhagen is beautiful.

What fun! Of course, Bella was the star of this performance, but it was nice to see two Cavaliers dancing together.

Thank you so much for sharing. It is rare to see a Cavalier dancing to the music. Both teams were delightful!

Oh that was just wonderful!!

Bella is a wee star - I love that both she and Blondie enjoy it so much. They just loved being on your backs didn't they?

Back