• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kaley - An update!

merello

It's now just over 6 weeks since Kaley came into our lives and thought I'd post a few photo's so you can see how she is getting on. She's made herself right at home and is a real sweetheart! She loves walking with me up to the school to drop and collect Elise as all the children make a huge fuss of her.

Every night after dinner we take her to the park where we used to walk Sonny and she's befriended Sonny's best bud Corrie, the little Ruby in the photo's with her!!
DSCN3005.jpg

Elise and Kaley at the park
DSCN3008.jpg

DSCN3007.jpg

oh that's wonderful news - so glad she has settled well and you are bringing much happiness into each other's lives :D

So glad to see that Kayley is continuing to make good progress and you are all obviously so happy to be with each other.

Thanks so much for keeping us updated - you are doing a wonderful jobcl*p

She's looking great, and more importantly to me - HAPPY!

I am so pleased she was my first venture back into rescue; but sadly there are just so many - though Kaley is the only cavalier I've had in.

To date in the last 8 weeks I have 'rescued' Kaley (rescue back up from TLDR), 1 poundie springer (going to his new home on Friday, neutered, vaccinated etc and fully health checked) and two working cockers (one going to his new home on Saturday with everything done) with a network of caring people and organisations under the banner of "Spaniels In Need" (website soon!) and I will continue to be there for spaniels in need of all shapes and sizes throughout Scotland as long as I am fit and able.

Getting Kaley is one of the best things we ever did. She has brightened our lives so much and helped ease our pain after losing Sonny. We weren't aware until after Sonny how many dogs need rescuing, it's only through joining forums like this one and meeting people like yourself you realise.

We're pleased you can see how happy Kaley is as I could tell you had a real soft spot for her!:)

Hi

Kaley is a little beauty, and merello thats a wonderful job you have done she looks
so content and happy now .

Thanks To You ~brian :):):)

To date in the last 8 weeks I have 'rescued' Kaley (rescue back up from TLDR), 1 poundie springer (going to his new home on Friday, neutered, vaccinated etc and fully health checked) and two working cockers (one going to his new home on Saturday with everything done) with a network of caring people and organisations under the banner of "Spaniels In Need" (website soon!) and I will continue to be there for spaniels in need of all shapes and sizes throughout Scotland as long as I am fit and able.

Well done to you, Eileen, both for your part in rescuing Kaley and in setting up "Spaniels in Need". Hope it all goes really well for you and you can continue to help lots of Cavvies and other spaniels in Scotland. The need is, sadly, very great!
Thankyouwags.gif

Back