• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy First Birthday to Scarlett

The Rouge Princess

Wishing Scarlett a very Happy First Birthday from Mummy,Daddy and her doggy park friends:- Meg,Molly,Milly, Murphy and Red. :lotsaluv:

Such a sweet, loving, cheeky little girl whom I can't imagine being without.

Thank you for your continued love, friendship and the abundance of fishy kisses - that never go a miss :D

I'm sensing a spoilt girl today......icon_whistling......well it'd be rude not to.....:)

xxxx

P.S I would have included a recent picture but unfortunately, the software for my new phone needs putting onto the laptop to allow me to take pics from my phone.Will get hubby to look at it later tonight.

Thank you

Thank you for the birthday wishes for Scarlett.We had a warm, sunny walk through the woods this morning and home for a snuggle and a read with Mum on the bed, oh, and a massive stinky tripe stick to munch at.

She's having 1/2 a tin of salmon with me tonight for the first time with her Dinner, as a little treat :)

Thanks again x

Back