• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Penny & Rosie 2 of Karlin's rescue girls

Zoe bowie

Hi

I though I would post some pictures of my Penny & my mum's Bichon Rosie; both Penny & Rosie (aka fufu) are rescues from Cavalier Rescue & both were groomed yesterday in Beau's Grooming Parlour in Dog Training Ireland, as you can see, poor Rosie was in a bad way & needed a good grooming...Michelle & Ann worked their magic on her, and now she is ready for anything!

Sorry had to put that last photo in, this was Penny trying to hide her chews away from everyone!! :rotfl:

Great photos and the last one is hilarious! :D It is funny to see a bichon as one of 'my' dogs :lol: but yes she did come through irish Cavalier Rescue so is officially an honorary cavalier. So is Des for that matter as a step-bro to Rosie! cl*p

Delighted to know the grooming parlour is up and running -- especially handy for anyone who has their dog at DTI daycare. I need to go in and check it out.

Hehehe hilarious, Des an honourary cavalier! Bless him, his head is the size of Penny, will we just say it's just 'glandular' :rotfl: I suppose he is my tri colour, he has the softness of a cavalier & Penny has no problem knocking the he'll out of him...

Back