• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sunny days....

Rj Mac

Took a few snaps this afternoon of our 3 on walkies......

Jake...
IMAG0672.jpg

Megs...
IMAG0673.jpg

IMAG0677.jpg

Lucy...
IMAG0674.jpg

IMAG0675.jpg

Both girls...
IMAG0676.jpg

Lucy....
IMAG0682.jpg

IMAG0685.jpg

IMAG0687.jpg

Last ones of Jake...
IMAG0690.jpg

IMAG0691.jpg

That's the lot folks, taking Kieran to the Scottish Kennel; Club's show at Edinburgh tomorrow, so will try an get a few snaps of some gorgeous doggies :D

They are beautiful pics!! I love that countryside and love to see your dogs running free, they are very lucky cl*p

Thankyou very much guys, we had even better weather today, so took a few more snaps....

Image0344.jpg

Image0345.jpg

Image0346.jpg

Image0347.jpg

Image0348.jpg

Image0349.jpg

Image0350.jpg

Image0351.jpg

You can tell it's been a warm day, as both girls are joining Jake for propper swims

Jake certainly does like BIG sticks. I love the picture of him on his back playing with it. And the ones of the girls swimming are great.

they are having a fantastic time :D:D thanks for sharing.

Looks a wonderful place to walk/swim - I bet you were wishing you could join them it's been so hot!!

I've had Cavaliers in the past who swam, but these only paddle...

Enjoy the show tomorrow - lucky you ;)

Thanks folks:D

Jake certainly does like BIG sticks

He's definately at his happiest charging around in the water chasing no end of sticksb*n*n*

Looks a wonderful place to walk/swim

It's a great spot Nicki, and only walking distance from our back door, so it's perfect

R.

Awwww what gorgeous pics!!! They all look so happy. I wish my girl liked getting into the water, she hates it! Does not like to even get her feet wet :rolleyes:

Back