• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I've new Cavalier

From looking at the pics of your dog, his legs look fine. Older puppies can be a bit leggy until they grow into themselves. As long as he is walking etc. ok he is probably just growing too fast for himself to keep up with! As he gets older, he might change the way he sits or could sit like that forever without any problems. If you are worried, maybe bring him to your vet to have a good look at his hips and knees.

He's very cute :)

They do get out of proportion for a while, Cassie's four months now and still sitting right back on her bottom with her back legs stuck out...she looks such a baby when she does it!! lol

My nine year old Oliver still sits like that sometimes. He's done it ever since he's been a puppy. He's a big boy and it looks pretty funny. Lots of puppies sit like that though.

Firstly congratulations on the new pup, he is gorgeous !!! and secondly i think he is sitting fine, all puppies do that it's so cute !

myy dog is 3.5 and still sits like that. I see lots of cavs that do. not to worry. cute dog!

Back