• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Belated Birthday Belle!

Desrae

I just wanted to tell everyone about my beautiful Belle's second birthday which was on 21st May. We had a lovely morning walk and a romp in the field next to the ruins of an old abbey. Then she had a juicy steak for her dinner... now that only happens on a birthday!
So a Happy Belated Birthday to my dear Belle. I fell in love with you the first time our eyes met. You are my anchor, my muse, my confidant and my bestest friend in the whole wide world. There is no purer and truer love than that of a dog and her mistress. You are my first dog I ever had and you've changed my life. Thank you Jelly Belly, my beautiful Blue-Belle and may we celebrate many more birthdays together.:lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Desrae, I'm all teary eyed reading your tribute to your beautiful little Belle - your love for her is deeply etched in every word :)

:lotsaluv::hppybdy::lotsaluv:

A very Happy 2nd Birthday Belle

:jump::pi*no:b*n*n*:mexwav:

Oh a very happy belated birthday to Belle! :jmp2: What a lovely tribute to her. :)

Back