• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy in hospital tonight

Thats great news. Off you go now for a weekend with your parents, and hopefully the change will do Daisy the world of good.:drivecar:

So glad she ate! :) Yay!

On the grass -- I really wouldn't see this as annoying. Many dogs just enjoy eating grass. It is great roughage for them (as long as not chemically treated). All five of mine like eating it when I take them to the park; it gives them nice firm stools. They will eat it as well when they don't feel well and look for it then on their morning walks -- and won't eat grass in the mornings like this unless they don't feel well -- but all also just like grass and will ALWAYS eat it on an outing to the park and then pass it in their stools. It isn't much different from them eating green beans, carrots or the other things we give them for roughage. If a dog wants grass, they are taking the natural option of what feels best for them to deal with discomfort or it is just something they enjoy -- so I wouldn't prevent it or be annoyed by it.

lindylou

thinking of you and daisy and hope daisy gets better soon it's a very hard when they are poorley

Back