• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chico's home

God Bless you Ryan for taking on this sweet ol' gent. He's beautiful. I feel really sorry for his person, she must be missing him and he's missing her...
It's a good loving new home you're giving him and it is a very commendable thing that you have done! cl*p

What a wonderful story and wonderful photos. I love, love, love his eyebrows!!!! Thanks for sharing and bless you and your family for making a place in your home and hearts for him.

God Bless you Ryan for taking on this sweet ol' gent. He's beautiful. I feel really sorry for his person, she must be missing him and he's missing her...
It's a good loving new home you're giving him and it is a very commendable thing that you have done! cl*p

Thakyou Desrae, and to everyone else for your lovely words:thnx:

He's just ate his first full meal since arriving here, i think hunger eventually took over and he decided enough of this picky nonsence:wink:

It was the old faithful, boiled chicken in rice that got him eating, iv yet to meet a dog who doesn't like thaticon_nwunsure:lol:(y)

So sad that Charlies previous owner had to go into care, but it is so lovely to know he as found such a wonderful home :). Charlie is a handsome gent and looks so contented already, they are all lovely photos :luv:

Charlie is such a sweetie. :l*v:
Like other people have already mentioned, well done for giving this old gent a home. I hope you have many happy years together. I hope the previous owner is told that he is gone to a wonderful home where he has two other Cavaliers and of course Jake to look after him.

Just felt we had to snap these pics......who needs a bed......

IMAG0708.jpg

IMAG0707.jpg

:lol::l*v:

He looks and lies like my Barney!! Barneys eyes are going white too!!!! bless him

Can you find out where his old owner is in care?? you could visit!!

I work in a nursing hime and my two are getting used to visiting the residents they love them :)

Back