• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

how much does your cavi weigh??

Miles (3 yrs old) is about 17.5 lbs and Truman (about 2.5 yrs old) is about 16.5 lbs. Both are at a nice weight and you can see their waist...

Lily is 10 months old and 10 pounds. I think she is thin but my vet says she is just right.

Stella is 9 1/2 years old and weighs around 16-17 lbs.
Hazel is 3 years old this August and weighs around 16-17 lbs.

Hazel's head is bigger than Stella's and she also is about 1/4 inch taller.

Porthos (7 months) weighs 7.5kg (16.5lbs)
D'Artagnan (19 months) weights 6.4kgs (14.1lbs)

Tagnan feels so light...whereas Porthos feels like a chunk :lol: The vet felt his ribs tonight and said, whilst large, he is not fat and is within healthy guidelines for the breed.

funny Pauline! Kosmo is also 7.2kgs ;) Faith is 9.3 though - she's like a brick but not fat at all.. just solid :)

There's a good description of ideal weight for cavaliers on Roycroft Cavaliers website. I don't weigh Holly, but rather go by how she looks from above. Having said that, the last time she was weighed at the vet's she was 14 lbs.

Back