• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1 today!!

Nicki

The puppies are a year old today {where did that go???}

Birthday-greetings.jpg

We are going to do some official birthday portraits over the weekend - but for now

Tommy

07May2010-5591.jpg

Kayleigh

Kayliehg-pillow.jpg

Lauren
Lauren.jpg

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

to our precious wee ones :biggrin: they bring us so much happiness and we are honoured to share our lives with them

Happy birthday to three special babies!!:)

Love from Carol, Paul Elise and our wee Kaley!!xx

sSp_balloonsmilies.gif
Happy Birthday to a beautiful cavalier family.
sSp_bdaycupcake.gif

I'm sure the official portraits will be very special.
Sins

:hppybdy:They are all gorgeous Nicki, and like Sins, i'm sure the portraits will be fabulous:Dcl*p(y)

Happy birthday to three very beautiful Cavaliers
,:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

I remember the photo of them looking through the gate, it is one of my favourites. but I cannot find it.

How wonderful!!! You are an amazing inspiration being able to raise 3 puppies at one time!! :eek:

Happy Birthday to all of them. Looking forward to the official birthday portraits.

Thanks so much everyone - Charlifarley, yes this was my first litter :D {with considerable assistance from my friend and mentor:smile:}

We weren't supposed to be keeping Kayleigh, but she was sold three times to different people and each time they let us down :mad:, once the night before she was supposed to be leaving home!! By that time, my husband had become very attached to Kayleigh and we decided to keep her too.

It was meant to be - Kayleigh was MRI scanned at 8 months and has the most fantastic scan, {both parents, two Grandparents and two Great Grandparents are all grade A, so we were optimistic.} Tommy also had a good scan, just having PSOM and dilated ventricles. Lauren has not been scanned yet. One litter brother was scanned at the same time and also had a fantastic scan.

It has been extremely hard work raising three puppies, and I would NEVER recommend it to anyone...even two is hard work, but we are both at home all the time which makes it a bit easier. They are so loving and although they adore each other and play really well, they are very into us too, and spend lots of time being cuddled :lol: The result of a considerable amount of time being spent with them individually.

As most people probably know, we have had a very difficult few years, having lost 4 of our own dogs and one long term foster dog, so we are taking time to heal and enjoy these wee ones.

Jim, this is the photo I think you mean - we took them to the Isle of Skye on holiday when they were 4 months old {we're very friendly with the people who own the accommodation, have taken 6 Cavaliers before now!! They refused to let us come unless we took the puppies LOL} If you look carefully you will see that Kayleigh is actually waving!!

30Sep2009-586216.jpg

happy birthday to these gorgeous dogs :mexwav::jmp2::jmp2::jmp2::hppybdy::hppybdy::jmp2::jmp2::jmp2:

how anyone could not take kayleigh home is amazing, she is stunning and looks like a right little charecter. at the end of the day, their loss and your gain ;) xx

Sorry I missed this on the right day, Nicki, but just wanted to add my best birthday wishes to your gorgeous pups too. Looking forward to more pictures when you get the chance.
Happybirthdayrhythms.gif
HappyBirthdayspellout.gif
Happybirthdayflashinglights.gif

Back