• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

stomach rumbling ??

Rubysmum

hi we are off to a family wedding today. ruby is staying at my mums but all morning she has had strange sounds coming from her stomach and not eaten . she also was eatig grass yesterday . she has had a bout of gastro enteritis not long ago and im terrified its starting again . really dont want to leave her but mum is great and will contact me if any problems, we could pick her up on way home if we have to as we are driving. anyone had this and it turn out harmless ? typical it should be today aargghh ..

lindylou

hi
my louie often east grass brings up white froth 2-3 times a week his tummy makes funny noices and of his food for a few hours. last yr i mentioned it to my vet and he said it is allright for them to eat grass but i think they must have an upset tummy

Mika does this too - it used to be a LOT and always means she is sick. When at her check-up last year, I talked to my vet about it. She said that some dogs will do this when their stomachs get too empty and recommended changing her supper time to later in the evening so there is not such a long stretch until breakfast. I started feeding her supper about 9:30 at night (instead of around 6:00) and it really has made a difference. She still gets an upset tummy and does the grass thing, but not nearly as often as before we changed her suppertime.

Back