• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Aled's birthday

Kate H

Aled is three today. As he left his puppy farm and went to Many Tears when he was 18 months old, from now on he will have spent more of his life in freedom and having fun than he did in solitary confinement.

These not very good photos were taken on our recent camping holiday in Norfolk. Oliver is looking pretty good for a 9-year-old (well almost - his birthday is next week) with SM and spondylosis. He celebrated Aled's birthday with us yesterday with a 4-mile walk along a local canal.

Oops! In spite of following instructions, pictures haven't appeared - I'll try again!
Kate, Oliver and Aled :hppybdy:

:hppybdy: Aled.

And he is a lucky guy to have found you. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Worked it out!

This is Oliver and Aled sitting in front of the beach huts at Sheringham - Aled always looks a bit oriental when squinting into the sun!

4659760328_ff55ea5734_m.jpg

The other photo on Holkham Beach seems to have a mistake in its URL at Flickr - I'll go on trying!

Kate, Oliver and Aled :rah:

A very sincere
HappyBirthdayspellout.gif
to Aled on his 3rd birthday - he couldn't have found a better home than with you and Oliver, Kate, and I'm so glad someone had the nowse to give him up to Many Tears and that you were the chosen one from then on.

Poppy was also 3 recently (on 15th May) so she also sends a special wag and woof to her favourite boyfriend now he has caught her up.

Here are a couple of the pictures that I took when we met up in Norfolk recently to add to your collection

Katewith4dogs04closer.jpg

Kate with Oliver, Aled, the Shiddy Monster and Poppy
KatewithobedientAledandOliver.jpg

Kate with the obedient Oliver and Aled on Holkham Beach

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: Aled, hope you've had a wonderful day.

So pleased that you have found the most fantastic home - a very lucky boy.

Sheringham and Holkham beach bring back lots of memories - we lived at Sea Palling on the coast for over 5 years!

Aled's Birthday

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: Aled, hope you've had a wonderful day.

So pleased that you have found the most fantastic home - a very lucky boy.

Sheringham and Holkham beach bring back lots of memories - we lived at Sea Palling on the coast for over 5 years!

What lovely Photos, I am a day late ,but give Aled a Special Hug from me.

Bet

:hppybdy: to Aled!

I love the photos of the obedient cavaliers on the beach..:D
they could teach my pair of delinquents a thing or two about beach etiquette:lol:
Sins

:hppybdy: Belated birthday to Aled. I hope you had a wonderful day and had lots of doggy treats on your special day.

Sorry this post is late. The photos are lovely, they also bring back memories, we used to go for our school holidays to Holkham Beach. Happy Belated Birthday Aled :hppybdy:

Back