• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme - Laughing Cavaliers

Tania

We all know how our Cavaliers like to give us a big smile. So the following photographs will be accepted for this competition.

A Cavalier displaying:
A Big Grin
A Big/Little Smile
A Look of Satisfaction
A Contented Look
A Smirk !

Good luck, look forward to seeing some grinning photos.

Last edited:
Excellent theme Taniab*n*n*

Tommy smirking at me at just 7 days old - I just knew he was going to be a character and a half :D

Tommy-special-day-7.jpg

{He was laughing because none of the pups would sit still to have their photos taken!}

I am impressed at the Grinning Cavaliers so far and a seven day old baby too that is impressive :D

I am off on holiday tomorrow for a week, I am not sure about internet access where I am going so I will not be able to close the poll. I have asked Brian if he would do it on my behalf. Hope this is ok and I look forward to seeing more cheesy grins!

4663730325_a169317a9a.jpg

YAY thanks to my daughter Courtney I now know where the tree box is!!! Thanks Courtney maybe mum needs her eyes testing lol

Hi

This is not fair Tania has disappeared on hols and passed it to me ,I am lost they are all beautiful photographs with all beautiful cavaliers so how can I choose .:eek::lpy::confused: Could have a seven way tie I suppose .:)

Having fun at agility

I love this one not only because of Mika's smile, but also because every limb, tail and ears are all going in different directions!

Starters138.jpg

Oh wow what amazing photos..it's going to be hard to pick a favourite!! I think Rodie & Mika's photo are so adorable...they all are :)

Back