• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

blimey we got to 12

Davy

Never thought we would get to this but SiânE is now on her 7th gotcha so is officially 12 years old now. :)

This last year has been difficult as she not responding so quickly to infections like she did before and has really slowed down generally but the good news is her diabetes and MVD are still stable. I know this will probably be her last year so we take each day as it comes and enjoy our time together.

I now given her a puppy cut as it easier to groom her and she got a new bed for her birthday and also a new friend as well called Ella. They get on much better than SiânE did with the black shadow and SiânE even lets her get close in a way she never did with Cassie

SN851349.jpg

SN851359.jpg

SN851416.jpg

Aww, Happy 12th Birthday SiânE!!!

So exciting to read about her new friend Ella! I love that last picture of them.

Hope the princess was spoiled with treats on her birthday.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: to SiânE

:w*w:12th birthday, that's fantastic - a tribute to your tremendous love and care, for a wee dog with so many problems to reach such a grand age.

So pleased that SiânE has a new companion whom she is enjoying - congratulations on your new addition, please tell us more about her when you have time :D

Lovely photos - thanks for sharing them.

Hi

She does look a little beautiful smasher .Happy Birthday to Her .:)

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Congratualations we love the photos, lots of sloppy licks from Molly, Dougall and
Dotty :hppybdy::w*w:

Well done, SiânE - so glad you have such a lovely companion now. Hope you enjoy a Very Happy Special Birthday and get spoilt rotten!
HappybirthdayTedwithrose.gif
HappyBirthdayHopeyouhaveagreatday.gif

Wow....12 years old!!! That is fantastic. As you know, SiânE is ones of those, along with Nicki's Peaches, who just completely has captured my heart. I'm so glad to hear she's doing well. She looks beautiful with her puppy cut. What a pretty girl. Happy 12th little love.

Millions of birthday wishes SianE on your 12th birthday, have a relaxing and treat filled day.
:mexwav: :hppybdy::mexwav:

Lovely photos, SianE is such a pretty girl :luv:, and she looks so comfy in her new bed :) oh and welcome to Cavtalk Ella, xxx

Aww Happy Birthday. She looks great for twelve!! She looks so comfortable with her new little friend on the sofa :)

Ooops missed this til now -- they are beautiful together and it is always wonderful to see pictures of the sweet SiânE. :) A very happy birthday to her! :hppybdy:

Back