• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie's 1st week

Rj Mac

Yesterday was the end of Charlie's first week with us,he's settled so well, we couldn't be any happier,it's as if he's been here for years, he really is one of the most gentle, affectionate dogs iv ever known, and for 12yrs old he's great, just his murmour for us to be aware of,but on the whole,he's very spritely:biggrin:
we now have our own version of Morcambe & Wise in our house.....Jake and Charlie are pretty much inseperatable:biggrin:

Here's a couple of pics....

This was the other night when he nabbed my seat..:slp::slp:
Image0374.jpg

No space in the crate, so this'l do up top....:lol:
IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

And lying at my feet just now...
IMAG0004.jpg

:l*v:

Charlie looks so happy and settled, wonderful to see :D:D

Hope he's eating a bit better now?

Charlie looks so happy and settled, wonderful to see :D:D

Hope he's eating a bit better now?

Hi Nicki,

Thankyou, yes he's eating his 2 meals a day now, no probs at all....in fact in the morning, he actively seeks out breakfast:rolleyes::lol:

We're just feeding him on wet food, as he has very few teeth left, and absolutely no interest in the dry food we feed the others, but i'm just glad he's eating properly, and his stomach is nice and settled:biggrin:

Hi R j

They are smashing ,he looks so at home ,you have done a wonderful job .Well done to you I couldn't help but have a big smile on my face looking at them photos.cl*p:)

I sure hope my 9 year old blenheim looks as good and is as healthy at age 12 as Charlie is. I'm so glad he has someone to love him and that he and Jake are best buddies.

Should we all be soooo blessed to have a cavalier in our lives at 12 years old. I am so happy for you all. Bless you for making him a part of your family. cl*p

Marvellous pictures, Ryan. Charlie just looks as though he has always been with you. Lovely to see him so settled after the "blip" in his life. Well done to you all.cl*pcl*p

Charlie's 1st Week

Marvellous pictures, Ryan. Charlie just looks as though he has always been with you. Lovely to see him so settled after the "blip" in his life. Well done to you all.cl*pcl*p

Thanks for letting us see the Photos of Charlie, you can just see how contented he is.

Bet

Back