• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cookie with her ball

tanztanya

This video was taken a week before Cookie passed away. This was on one of her good days with her favourite ball. She's only after it as she know's there's treats inside.

I love watching this clip as it reminds me what a change she had made as she didn't know how to play when we got her and all she wanted to do was play and have cuddles... Can also see how happy she was.

I think you can see in the background of the video her overflowing toy basket haha.

cl*p What a beautiful memory to have of your precious Cookie, she was a beauty! So sorry she is has passed xx

Awww...Cookie was such a pretty girl. I love that you're able to watch this video and remember as being such a fun girl. Love the toy basket!! Looks like my house :D

Ah she's such a darling - I am so pleased you have these wonderful memories to treasure and enjoy.

:D

Back