• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Busy Week - Rosie & Belle

Shivers

In St Stephens Green - Dublin (you can see that she is getting a nice coat along her back)
024.jpg

Playing in the park
022-1.jpg

Pictures from the beach 05.06.2010
041.jpg

040.jpg

056.jpg

053.jpg

051.jpg

Belle's action shot
046.jpg

New friend we met in the Phoenix Park (bit of a dog mash up)
088.jpg

In the Phoenix Park
079.jpg

077.jpg

Belle & my sisters puppy Chips who is already bigger than Belle and he's only 12 weeks old
109.jpg

Lovely pictures! Rosie is looking so good. Thank you for giving this little angel the life and care she deserves. I wonder if she ever experienced this kind of love and life before. You are wonderful. You are Rosie's angel. Just seeing her so happy makes me tear up.

J.

Wow what a difference in her! She looks great with some coat coming back in, and she looks so happy meeting dogs and playing at the beach. She is so deserving of these new, fun experiences. Belle looks fantastic too -- love the pics of them together.

Thanks so much again for the many donations to help her -- she has needed some more vet visits and a blood test so her donations are all enabling this special care while she gets back to good and stable health. :flwr: And of course a very special thanks to Shivers and family. :jmp:

Oh WOW - so heartwarming to see the difference in this little one and all the photos of her being happy and....just leading a normal life.

Thanks so much for posting them, and for all the wonderful work you have all done with her. Makes me even prouder to be a member of this forum than I am already!

Thankyoukisses.gif

Thank you so much for sharing these - it's wonderful to see Rosie's coat growing back in, what a difference!

A huge thank you for everything you have done for Rosie - it's so wonderful that she now has the chance of a happy life, and outings like these for the first time in her life. She seems to be taking it all in her stride and enjoying herself :D

She's lucky to have you!!!! I often laugh at the size difference between Sully and Murphy (our lab). Sully now weighs 8 whole pounds and I think Murphy was 13 when we brought him home at 8 weeks. =)

Back