Thread: 5 yr old neutered tricolor needs a forever home

Post Thanks / Like

Default 5 yr old neutered tricolor needs a forever home

I have rescued a 5 yr old tricolor neutered male when an elderly woman pasted away (the family was going to put him down). And he needs a forever home. I do border collie rescue and the foster border collies just play to rough with him.
    He is a great dog. He love EVERYONE!!! He loves to go to ball games, car rides and even bathes. He gets along great with my cats.
    I have tried to find him a home and am coming up short. My husband is going into the hospital for 2 months with surgery and rehab, so I really need a place for him to go.
    Any ideas???
    THANK YOU!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I believe you are in the midwest in the US. Pinned at the top of this section of the board is a list of breed rescue contacts for many countries including the US. There are links for regional contacts for both CKCSC and ACKCSC, the two club breed rescues in the US. I am sure if you contact either or both for your region, they will arrange to collect this dog immediately and then find a great home for him. Thanks for taking him in.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

He sounds like a dream. So many people would love a little doggy like that, hope you find a rescue organization to take him on...please let us know what happens!