• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone used pet-supermarket.co.uk?

*Pauline*

I'm pretty annoyed! An order made a week ago on Monday 31st May still hasn't arrived and they state "delivery in 4-5 days". I just phoned them and they say I ordered on a bank holiday, fair enough, but that they count 4-5 days from the Wednesday. Is it just me or would you have counted from the Tuesday?

Because I was running out, I had to change brands suddenly on Poppy, only mixing RC and Chappie for a day before being just on Chappie and now she has colitis. I wish I'd ordered a lot sooner.

She seems to be fine today. Poo quite normal. Normal for a dog who also likes to eat compost that is :lpy:

I see you think now the timeframe may be correct after all. :)

Usually the delivery time on internet orders is calculated from when the order is picked and packed, not when it is placed. Also generally they mean working days -- so that would exclude counting Sat and Sun and in this case a Mon bank holiday. If the orer was placed on a bank holiday then I would expect it to ship on Wednesday, maybe Tuesday -- but more likely Wednesday.

when I orderd of them it took a week,7 working days from what I remember.
Send them an email if its late theyll refund the shinpping if you live in uk.they say they promise to deliver in 3-4 days.
I emailed them but they said it doesnt qualify for international orders.

Back