• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

'England' Bandanas?

Dublin

Anyone know where I can get one? Obviously not in Ireland! I only want one for Cass (as she's my only English dog!!) to annoy my husband as he's just a tiny bit bitter that Ireland didnt make it to the world cup!!

(Yep, I am a total bitch!!!):D

Hi,
lots of footie related goods on petzcrazee, ie little footie shirts:D(ive ordered from them before)

I sent the promo email to Brian but i still dont know which he will be ordering:wink:!

I'll probably be heading up north of the border next week . If you want I can probably pick up something for you?

One thing I don't understand though; why is it that Irish people have no problem supporting English football teams i.e Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool etc and yet when it comes to the world cup they don't support England when Ireland are not in it :lpy::lpy:

Hi

I think most of England support Ireland cos we are all half Irish anyway ,my Dad was born in Sligo and with my surname, even though I am a born and bred scouser albeit from the other side of the river ,I cant be anything else but Irish .But in footy my first love is Everton then England then any other football team apart from that orrible mob across the park and I certainly think Ireland were screwed by those robbing cheats France.:)

Ps And my choice of somewhere to live would be just outside Skibberreen in Cork ,that area is heaven.

Sonia,
When it comes to annoying your husband,I have some excellent techniques.
Trust me, an England bandana just won't cut the mustard.
This is what you need to put on Cass!
Guaranteed to drive him immediately to the nearest pub to erase the shocking image from his poor brain.
And when he tells his friends what you've done,they'll probably buy him a few pints in sympathy and you can relax at home with the dogs and watch whatever you want in peace and quiet.

Sins

oh yes

Harley would love an england bandana, maybe we could get a load with proceedes to ruperts fund or something, di

Sonia,
When it comes to annoying your husband,I have some excellent techniques.
Trust me, an England bandana just won't cut the mustard.
This is what you need to put on Cass!
Guaranteed to drive him immediately to the nearest pub to erase the shocking image from his poor brain.
And when he tells his friends what you've done,they'll probably buy him a few pints in sympathy and you can relax at home with the dogs and watch whatever you want in peace and quiet.

Sins

Thats just cruelicon_devil

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back