Thread: Can i get Isle of Dogs shampoo here?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can i get Isle of Dogs shampoo here?

Hi all
    Ive had a look online cos ive seen it on here often mentioned as very good but as prices are in dollars can i order their shampoo for my girls~if so which is best?

If not, does anyone know of a fab shampoo & seperate conditioner here? Ive used John/Paul Mitchell for dogs but felt it could be better,ive also got the Pethead dry shampoo & the spray tip has never worked apart from to drip but maybe their shampoo is good?
    Not being prissy but i wouldnt use any generic stuff from say wilko's/PAH,i use the cheapest of the cheap on my hair but want only the best for the girls
    Blessed by the love of a Cavalier!
    G & Ruby(ruby girl!)B:04? Ex PF rescue,she came to me in '08 & has SM/MVD & she's a special princess & Jelly Tots(B&T girl)B:20/3/09,a real cuddles cheeky chops & the baby of the family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looking at their website, they do not ship to England, Wales, Scotland or Ireland.

Unless one of our kind US residents would be prepared to ship an order to you, you will need to look at an alternative.

The Groomers range of products has been highly recommended on here prerivously.

I like the Ruggle-itŪ Hypoallergenic Shampoo for Sensitive Skin - which is a natural pest deterrent as well as being brillian t for all sorts of skin conditions.

http://www.karenruggles.co.uk/index.htm
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

My all time favorite shampoo is the original "Buddy Wash" and the conditioner, "Buddy Rinse". It is made by Cloud Star. It works amazing and smells divine. Not sure if this is available in the UK, but maybe if you do some searching online you can find it. LOVE IT!
    Erin aka Mommy to Polly (Blenheim) 3-30-2009 And Cat children, Salem, Emma & Ellie
    The love of my life
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
    Tobey- I miss you terribly my sweet boy. We will be together again

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, not ordered from here but they do stock Isle of Dogs shampoo (although seems to be different products to the ones people in the US talk about) -
    http://www.groomers-online.com/secti...al-dog-shampoo
    Owned by Kizzy - ex-breeding blenheim CKCS (cross?!), Zara -mini schnauzer, Ozzy - golden retriever and Bella - ex-breeding Westie