• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can i get Isle of Dogs shampoo here?

tupup

Hi all
Ive had a look online cos ive seen it on here often mentioned as very good but as prices are in dollars can i order their shampoo for my girls~if so which is best?

If not, does anyone know of a fab shampoo & seperate conditioner here? Ive used John/Paul Mitchell for dogs but felt it could be better,ive also got the Pethead dry shampoo & the spray tip has never worked apart from to drip but maybe their shampoo is good?
Not being prissy but i wouldnt use any generic stuff from say wilko's/PAH,i use the cheapest of the cheap on my hair but want only the best for the girls:roll:

Looking at their website, they do not ship to England, Wales, Scotland or Ireland.

Unless one of our kind US residents would be prepared to ship an order to you, you will need to look at an alternative.

The Groomers range of products has been highly recommended on here prerivously.

I like the Ruggle-it® Hypoallergenic Shampoo for Sensitive Skin - which is a natural pest deterrent as well as being brillian t for all sorts of skin conditions.

http://www.karenruggles.co.uk/index.htm

My all time favorite shampoo is the original "Buddy Wash" and the conditioner, "Buddy Rinse". It is made by Cloud Star. It works amazing and smells divine. Not sure if this is available in the UK, but maybe if you do some searching online you can find it. LOVE IT! :l*v:

Back