• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

£4,000: we are there!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to two more large donations, we are just shy today of £4,000 in Rupert's Fund! Our grand total is now:

£3,987.72

b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*

There are also several dogs lined up for scanning -- great news all around.

Have just made this up to £4000 - unless someone beat me to it, that is!

Brilliant news!:jmp2:b*n*n*cl*p:lpy::jmp::rah::lotsaluv::jump:

Nope -- you got there first!! :lol:

Thanks so much for helping us -- several generous times -- to reach the wonderful figure of

£4,000!!!!!!!!
:jmp::mexwav::jmp:

Oh taht is fantastic cl*pcl*pb*n*n*b*n*n* THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.

Marie-Anne, thank you for topping us up to the £4,000 cl*p

I've just heard tonight that there is another £100 on its way - from a breeder who has homed a Cavalier and asked for a donation...should be with you soon. It's fantastic that breeders are being so supportive of the Fund - wonderful that we can all work together. :D

Oh taht is fantastic cl*pcl*pb*n*n*b*n*n* THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.

Marie-Anne, thank you for topping us up to the £4,000 cl*p

I've just heard tonight that there is another £100 on its way - from a breeder who has homed a Cavalier and asked for a donation...should be with you soon. It's fantastic that breeders are being so supportive of the Fund - wonderful that we can all work together. :D

Pet owners and caring breeders, what a winning combination.
Congratulations to us all. cl*p

Numerous large donations have come from breeders internationally :); there are some great, health-focused breeders out there who want the genetic answers we are now so close to having.

As one of the researchers said this week, this is such a crucial moment to get these older dogs scanned and each donation means so much right now -- and for owners of dogs, this is a great opportunity to get a scan and analysis done free of cost on some important dogs for your breeding programme.

Back