• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All done and dusted!!!!!!!

Karen and Ruby

Well today was the day and I thought I would let you all know how it went!!!

45 minutes ran for all but half a km as there was a very sizable hill when we hit the 3.2km mark!!! So we walked up that bit ;)

Thankyou all so much for the support, I wore my specially made Ruperts fund T-shirt and will post a piccie on here a bit later when I get home!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed it- the weather was great - and would definatly do it again and truely beleive all our lost Cavvies at the bridge were looking down on me today!!
Was a little teary as I crossed the line thinking of them all and little Rupert proudly displayed on my Tshirt!!

Thanks again to all of you- I have raised a MASSIVE £ 550 at this point!!!!b*n*n*b*n*n*

:)Hi Karen

What a fantastic achievement and what a huge amount ,very well done and big congratulationsb*n*n* :)

sHa_clap.gif
Well done Karen,a tremendous effort by you and all who sponsored you along the way.
That's a seriously useful amount of money.:)
Sins

b*n*n* Well done what a fantastic achievement and a big chunk of money for ruperts fund.

Just earned yourself an extra bit of dosh from us too, Karen - well done on a magnificent achievement. You are a star
Cheerleaderpoogs.gif
Cheerleaderpoogs.gif
Cheerleaderpoogs.gif

Absolutely fantastic achievement! Well done; you should feel proud on so many levels. :) I am sure many little cavaliers were running with you in spirit, too! :jmp::jmp::jmp:

Oh Karen that is absolutely fantastic :jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

Well done - I think you've done amazingly well to go from not being terribly active to doing all that training and running - we are so proud of you :flwr::flwr::flwr:

A HUGE thank you from all our Cavalier Angels especially Rupert and Teddy - I'm sure they were all watching over you.

Rupert

original.jpg

The amount raised is just incredible -- will be the single largest donation ever to the fund!! I just doubled my donation for you :) -- I paid originally, directly to the RF PayPal link back before you ran, but made another payment to your own fund link today.

Back