Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Ex Breeding Dog-Long post!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lucille - my Oliver is a 9 year old blenheim without papers and Clare Rusbridge still welcomed his MRI results. He scanned clear for SM. He was having a scan for ruptured cervical discs and also to see if any of his symptoms could be related to SM. Thankfully not!! So maybe if you can't scan for Rupert's Fund you can still do the genome study with Clare and Penny Knowler. I sent Oliver's DNA to Penny in Canada. Worth checking out.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh that is SUCH good news - quite made my day!

Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

This story has made me cry It made cry with saddness and now tears of joy. It such wonderful news and even more wonderful that this little darling is enjoying a wonderful life. You have done a wonderful thing. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Between you and Paul this lady is in great hands and has a wonderful life ahead! Well done to you for taking her on

Post Thanks / Like

What a cutie. Well done to you for getting her out of this terrible situation.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

Just wanted to update you all on Bonnie's progress, she is with us a week yesterday and it's like she has always been with us! She has settled right in with no major issues; she has only had 3 accidents all week, which is nothing, she is getting used to my calls every couple of hours 'wee wee time guys, all out the back!' all 3 trot out to do their business, it took a couple of times me lifting her out before she got the message...clever girl

She is loving her food, I have her on Pro Pac sensitive mixed with rice, veg & chicken (or liver) and she is eating all around her, the only thing we need to continue to work on with her is she can get territorial about food and treats, not with us humans, I can literally take something out of her mouth and she won't react at all, but if Des or Penny go near her she snaps at them...we have separated them at eating time as it is easier to control, she is getting better at this as they both had treats on my knee last night and no growls or snaps...but we will keep an eye on it.

We have started her lung worm treatment, so we will see how she improves after that has finished. She is getting groomed in Beau's Dog Grooming in Dog Training Ireland on Thursday, can't wait to see what she looks like after, I am doing my best for her, and have cut almost all her knots, she doesn't like getting groomed so it's a slow process, but we will get there.

She is really starting to get livelier and bouncing around the place, she is such a little pet, who just loves her cuddles & sleep...my God can she sleep & snore!!!!

Here are a few more photos of her;

It's a hard life this dog's life!

You can lean on me big sis...Penny & Bonnie

I love my little sister, she makes a great pillow
    Lucille,

Des, Penny, Bonnie, Zoe & Georgia

Post Thanks / Like

Bonnie & Me

Lucille,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bubbles comes to meet Bonnie

Bonnie, me & Bubbles

Bonnie put outside for growling!!!

Bubbles hiding from Bonnie!

If I put my head down, she won't see me!!!

Lucille,

Post Thanks / Like

Just love the updates. She looks so happy and wee glint of cheekiness in her I think. You're doing a grand job and can't wait for the doggy parlour photos.

Post Thanks / Like

Just reading this now. What a heart warming end to a very sad life for Bonnie. God willing she'll have many more years in her now you have got your hands on her

Keep us updated on her....she looks so happy
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)