Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bonnie Ex Breeding Dog-Long post!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wonderful pictures! Such a lovely story and so glad to see she has found such an accommodating pillow too!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for posting such lovely happy photos, she looks a real little character who has fallen on her lucky paws
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow! I'm just catching up on your story now. It's wonderful! God Bless you for taking this poor little soul, she's all the better for it.... we need more people like you in this world!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys, thought I'd update this profile on Bonnie, she is coming along so well and with each day that passes, she is getting younger and more settled and happy, you can see it in her face

Myself and my partner were away for a few days so all our fur babies went into the very caring arms of Tara (from DTI) who took great care of them for me, I was very nervous leaving all 3 but especially Bonnie as she was only with us a few weeks when we left, but because we were leaving them with Tara, it gave let me relax a little, although I did miss them all like crazy!

Before we went away we got all 3 groomed, Ann & Michelle in the groomers, said that Bonnie was an angel while they dematted, washed and massaged her...she really is a gentle soul and a true girl,loving all the attention!

Bonnie & Des

Bonnie & Des again, love Bonnie's smiling face in this picture

Bonnie looking very pretty

I had to include a picture of my beautiful Penny
    Lucille,

Des, Penny, Bonnie, Zoe & Georgia

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bonnie looks amazing!

Lovely photos, Lucille. Bonnie looks so relaxed and happy and I can't believe the change in Des. He is certainly a different dog than the one you had to lift into the car when you were collecting him from the pound because he was so scared! I cried when I first called to see him when he was just cowering under the table and look at him now! Penny is so pretty also. A massive "thank you" to the both of you for giving these dogs a loving home.
    Anne.
    Bubbles (blenheim) rescue cav,
    Mishka (tricolour) at the rainbow bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Anne, Des is coming on more and more each day, I have started to 'work' him, by doing a set training hour with him everyday-and he is responding really well. Penny I am hoping to get into agility as I think she would be amazing as she has no fear of ANYTHING plus I think that she would burn a lot of her energy off.

Poor Bonnie is not feeling too well at the moment, we had her back with Paul Kelly (our vet) this morning, looks like her anal glands are badly infected and may need to be removed he put her on antibiotics for a week to see if there is any improvement, but judging by what is coming out (and the smell ) he thinks the infection has been there a long, long, long time! She also seems to have either lung worm (which we treated her for but with little improvement) or asthma...we are going to do more treatment for the lung worm this week and if her breathing doesn't improve within 4 days, then he will do a chest xray to see if it is ashtma...we don't want to do too much with her and stress her out, so small steps.

Apart from all that her personality is shining through, she is such a cuddlier and will do anything to get a cuddle she loves to lick you and can sometimes get a little overzealous with these...but it makes me laugh, it's like she is trying to give all the love she had been unable to share, to us in every moment

She is going to Doggie Daycare in Dog Training Ireland, with Des & Penny now, although with her being unwell and just out of season, she is being kept very close to reception and with only 1 or 2 other dogs, again small steps for her, but it won't be long until she is running free with all the others. Hard to believe my very quiet, shy and fearful Des, bounds into Daycare now ready to play chase with all the other doggies..amazing what love, care and time can do for dogs, and willingly they allow you into their trust!!
    Lucille,

Des, Penny, Bonnie, Zoe & Georgia