• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme - Life is Good

Rumor

This is for happy & content Cavaliers living the good life.

This is example of Leo & Loki & has been censored. (y) Poll will be open for 1 week.

4704122180_740111a452_b.jpg

Love the theme..
This is Elja 4 months old "son" Avatar joining the kids of his new family in the jacuzzi -something he just LOVES!

Good life?:D

DeliverFile.aspx

Life is good when you are 11 and your Nan shares her toast with you!!

I recognise that expression, how lovely to have caputured that "give me some" look ! :jmp: Molly gives me that look and drools at the same time :eek:

Life is good - "No matter, where I choose to sleep, bed, kennel, couch or under computer desk as my Mummy's feet....as long as I have my big Bro, life is good!"

26065_377776153130_708598130_3940203_5331004_n.jpg

Life is good now for Bonnie in her retirement, after 8+ long years in a puppy farm, kicking out litter after litter, she loves her new litter sister Penny & their cuddles.....hard to believe she is only 1 week out of the farm, she has settled in brilliantly....hope the rest of your life is this good Bonnie xx

Pictures so far are adorable, keep 'em coming. Here's our entry:

"Life is good...when you have someone to cuddle"
4710912895_6bddef934c_b.jpg

I am loving all these pictures :l*v: so I'm going to leave it open until this weekend. More pics please :snap:

Back