• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucy's Patella Surgery Tomorrow

I am glad Lucy is in no apparent pain.
I bought a Safe and Secure Metal Play Pen from Argos when I had my first Cavalier Pup. That’s 4 years ago now and then it was £60. I just looked it up and now it costs £89.99. I am glad I got one like everyone says they are great.

Im actually thinking that about Lucy as she is a real jumper & especialy with the other dogs on the 'outside' I think she will jump. Im not sure of the size of the crate I have but it's a big one - I'd say a springer would be quite comfortable in it.

Ive been back to the vet this morning for Lucy's check up, Fintan is really happy with how the wound is looking & also that she is putting a tiny bit of weight on her food (she is putting the tip of the toe down to 'limp') So he's tole me to keep going as I am & she's booked in to get the stitches out next friday.

Ive also been out & bought more nylabone & a kong bone thing to put treats in as she is getting a bit frustrated in the crate at times. I let her out every hour or so just to have a wee/poo/wander in the grass. Ive kept her away from the other dogs as she did try to play once yesterday when Sparky was out with her - she really dosnt realise she only had major surgery on wednesday bless her. - But I am being very strict with her!

Back