Thread: New Senior....

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Senior....

I haven't posted in a while, but as today is Holly's seventh birthday, I felt it was appropriate to return and post a photo of her I took this afternoon.

I'll be bringing her to the vet's at some point over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully she remains heart clear. Certainly, she's lively and bouncy - and this is one dog who makes it very clear when she's not feeling up to scratch, so that's a good omen! She's lost weight over the last two years and whilst she was never particularly heavy to begin with, it's amazing how much difference it made just losing that tiny bit of extra. Alanna and Amber helped too.

So here is is! With Lady Amber, who of course refused to be excluded...Unfortunately, Amber hasn't photographed so well here. I don't know if that's the fault of my new Dell Streak or not.

Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely senior she is.....congrats on her good health ,a credit to you
    Best wishes from Islandica´s Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_T View Post
    I haven't posted in a while, but as today is Holly's seventh birthday, I felt it was appropriate to return and post a photo of her I took this afternoon.

I'll be bringing her to the vet's at some point over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully she remains heart clear. Certainly, she's lively and bouncy - and this is one dog who makes it very clear when she's not feeling up to scratch, so that's a good omen! She's lost weight over the last two years and whilst she was never particularly heavy to begin with, it's amazing how much difference it made just losing that tiny bit of extra. Alanna and Amber helped too.

So here is is! With Lady Amber, who of course refused to be excluded...Unfortunately, Amber hasn't photographed so well here. I don't know if that's the fault of my new Dell Streak or not.

Just gorgeous xxxxx
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)