• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Senior....

Lisa_T

I haven't posted in a while, but as today is Holly's seventh birthday, I felt it was appropriate to return and post a photo of her I took this afternoon.

I'll be bringing her to the vet's at some point over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully she remains heart clear. Certainly, she's lively and bouncy - and this is one dog who makes it very clear when she's not feeling up to scratch, so that's a good omen! She's lost weight over the last two years and whilst she was never particularly heavy to begin with, it's amazing how much difference it made just losing that tiny bit of extra. Alanna and Amber helped too.

So here is is! With Lady Amber, who of course refused to be excluded...Unfortunately, Amber hasn't photographed so well here. I don't know if that's the fault of my new Dell Streak or not.

4704822226_38dfd987de.jpg

I haven't posted in a while, but as today is Holly's seventh birthday, I felt it was appropriate to return and post a photo of her I took this afternoon.

I'll be bringing her to the vet's at some point over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully she remains heart clear. Certainly, she's lively and bouncy - and this is one dog who makes it very clear when she's not feeling up to scratch, so that's a good omen! She's lost weight over the last two years and whilst she was never particularly heavy to begin with, it's amazing how much difference it made just losing that tiny bit of extra. Alanna and Amber helped too.

So here is is! With Lady Amber, who of course refused to be excluded...Unfortunately, Amber hasn't photographed so well here. I don't know if that's the fault of my new Dell Streak or not.

4704822226_38dfd987de.jpg

Just gorgeous xxxxx

Back