Thread: Urgent: Little cavalier cross, Dunboyne pound

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Urgent: Little cavalier cross, Dunboyne pound

Owner may have been located for this guy but if not his time is nearly up. Am sure this is a tri cavalier cross, prob with collie. If someone can foster him I will take him into cav rescue and rehome. Or if anyone is interested in him, please contact the rescuers (A Dog's Life) directly, or go directly to the pound. Pound dogs only get 5 days and are then put down.

http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/...howtopic=75811

Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm not ideal being in Belfast but can foster if you're stuck.
    Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks! I may have a 7 year old ex puppy farm female coming in as well who may be up closer to you -- think may be up around Drogheda... need to talk to a dog warden about her. She may be a better option.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

My foster terrier went to her forever home on Tuesday night so you can tell I'm feeling broody again
    Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

well let me see if we can get you sorted with a new foster one way or another...
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is an abandoned puppy farm bitch, attacked by another dog as the owner left his breeding bitches where they could mix. Then refused to pay the bill for her care. She had her neck stitched up from the attack but it must have been distressing for her also, to be permanently removed from her nursing pups (passed on to another breeding bitch).

She has been in kennels for some time as she healed and now a new home is sought for her. She is absolutely lovely with people but fear aggressive with other dogs -- it is hard to know if this is something that would subside.

She needs a foster place or new home, to get out of kennels as this is not a great situation for a cavalier, as all will know! In foster, she will need to be managed around other dogs if there are other dogs in the home. Or she'd be a lovely dog for a solo dog home or foster.

Not sure if she fits the bill for foster for you, Allie, but if so, she could be transported as she isn't too far away.

Or if someone down here would consider a foster place for her or has a permanent place in their heart for a girl like this, please PM me!
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Poor critter. My situation wouldn't be ideal for her with the other hairy hooligans although I can manage/separate as necessary. Hopefully someone better suited for her will offer but if you're stuck it'd def. be better than kennels. You know where I am if you need me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OK thanks! Might just need a short term space too and if so will be in touch. Waiting to hear about the other guy.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Still listed but no word from rescue group yet. No word on the puppy farm girl either from the vets that have her -- hoping she might have found a home.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Fingers crossed they have found lovely new homes. Have been thinking about them but didn't want to torture you My new foster [beardie X] was kidnapped by my parents so I only had her a day - it's almost as good as her staying with me though