Thread: dyson handheld dc31 animal

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Red face dyson handheld dc31 animal

just wondering if anyone has one of these handheld animal dysons with the special brush for pet hair and if so are you pleased with it i have just bought the dc24 all floors with the ball and it is brilliant but you cannot get a turbo brush for it to take the pet hair of the stairs they need to be done everyday so i thought this new handheld might be usefull for that any advice welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have it and love it. Keeps a very long charge and I regularly use it for my stairs, and also furniture and the floors. I prefer using it for stairs to either of my Dyson Animals (I have the larger cannister plus the apt sized one for upstairs) as it id small and easy to use. Does the carpet on my stairs with still far more charge left...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default dyson dc31 animal handheld

thanks karlin, so you definitely think it is worth the fairly high price tag and you dont find the 10 min battery time to short?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ten minutes is pretty long for a charged handheld! My old Black and Decker lasted about 3 minutes. I suppose it all depends on what you want. There are no filters to clog or replacement filters to buy with the Dyson -- they can be very expensive and are one of the hidden costs of cheaper handhelds. On the other hand if you look at reviews for other handhelds, people like many of the cheaper ones, too. I just really like Dyson design and functionality and the fact that there are no bags and they have great suction right up to the moment the charge ends. I do the stairs with them and they pick up tons of hair. I have a lot of cats and dogs so there can be a lot of accumulated hair!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

My OH treated us to one of these recently - and it's transformed my life!!!

We have 4 dogs, so always masses of hair everywhere, and lots of awkward crannies where the normal Dyson won't reach. The handheld is superb for doing the motor caravan too. The suction is BRILLIANT (and I've had lots of cheapie ones before which have been pretty useless).

If you can possibly afford it, I would say, don't hesitate!
    Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

We got one and Dawn says they are absolutely superb ,but with me being a man I don't know how to use it ,just like those iron things and all those other household implements far too complex for me . When I lived on my own for a few years mum had to come and iron my shirts as well .
    Last edited by Brian M; 19th June 2010 at 12:08 PM.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T