• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 4th Birthday Lucky!!

Lani

Can you believe Lucky is 4 years old today??? :hppybdy: Where has the time gone!?!?

He got a special treat this morning, canned food and rice. I mixed in the rice because he's got a sensitive tummy and anything other than his normal diet can throw him off. Sparky got to partake too and they both were VERY very happy boys this morning. :rah:

He was also supposed to get a very special bday harness but Up Country sent the wrong one :cry*ing: So he'll get that next weekend.

I put together a little slideshow with some pictures of Lucky through the years. So fun to see how he's grown and matured!

Click the picture below to see Lucky's birthday slideshow :)

What a handsome lad:rah: Love the photo display!

And a very:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:to Lucky:D

Heather R

Happy belated Birthday Lucky. I am sure your mum spoiled you and you had a fab day.
Love the photos. Lucky has turned from a cute pup into a handsome boy. Ruby boys are just the sweetest.:l*v:

Back