• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

White bump in corner of eye..looks like a pimple

mom4bella

My 3 year old blenheim Bella, has a white bump in the inside corner of her eye..it looks like a pimple. I took her to our vet 2 weeks ago, and she said it looked like a stye, and to hold some warm compresses on it a few times a day, and it would drain on its own. Well, I have been doing that and it still isn't draining. It dosen't seem to hurt her, but it is getting a bit bigger. I will probably bring her back to have it checked this week...Anyone have any idea what this may be? Thanks-Kristen

It sounds like a stye or possibly a little wart if it's not clearing up. I think I would maybe telephone and update the vet and see what they suggest.

If it is not bothering Bella then the vet probably won't do anything about it {unless Bella has to have an anaesthetic for something else} - keep a watch on it though and if there is any change speak to your vet again.

Back