• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

lame!

Rubysmum

ruby had a very slight limp on thursday it disappeared yesterday but when she woke up today she couldnt put any weight at all on it :( wisked her to the vet who luckily fitted me in and she thinks she has sprained her shoulder . said she couldnt feel anything out of place so she has given me doggie version of ibuprofen ad told me to rest her with no walks at all :lpy: and no stairs etc . try teling that to a dog who lives for her ball and walks. so have been in garden all day and even filled a paddling pool for her to keep her occupied lol. hopefully will soon be healed . sadly saw a lady get out of a taxi holding a little terrier in a blanket and crying . she stood outside as i was waiting for my lift home so i asked her if she was ok and if she was having him pts and she said yes hes 18 but i cant go in . i talked to her a bit and told her of my dog id had pts at 18 and i patted him he looked up and was cloudy eyed and looked weak . i told her she was doing the kindest thing for him and asked if she wanted me to stay with her .. she said im ok now thanks and went inside . i just hope it went as well as it could . we waited outside for a good while as hubby said we could offer her a lift home but she didnt come out for ages . wish i had waited longer though . sorry just wanted to share with peope who would understand... i havent stopped thinking about her all day .

Back