Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiny for her age

Post Thanks / Like

as they say muscel weighs greater then fat!!! The breeder (who is an awful breeder I found out after I got Molly) is known to produce small pups so I guess Molly will be petit just like her owner.....alot of people think she is one of those lil handbag dolls you see all the celebs with I am killed explaining she is a baby.

We are going to vet thursday for a check up anyhow just to put my mind at ease....I am an awful worry wort.

Post Thanks / Like

just home from the vet. Molly is far to small for her age so I have to up her feeding plan and bring her back in 4 weeks....still not sure why she scratching so much so will have to keep an eye on that. So fingers crosses she will grow a little and be ok

Post Thanks / Like

Skippy is maybe 18-19 pounds and just turned 1 year old recently. Most of the comments I've been getting is that he's much bigger/lankier than other cavs, though I've always thought he was average-sized.

Post Thanks / Like

We got wii fit plus, its handy and you can weight dogs and babies on it!!

Charlie is 9kg and Sam is 13kg, they have completely different builds. Sam on paper is overweight but its all muscle, they have an hour run a day or longer, its all off lead so they are very fit.
    Emma
    2 lovely cavs Sam and Charlie