• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have to make the most awful decision ever and I dont know what to do.

So very sorry Deborah - I think you made the right decision, Cailum is no longer in pain and will be with all our angels.

We have to think of what is best for them at these times - it's not fair to allow them to suffer - a tough but very brave decision.

Thank you for staying with Cailum - it's so important that he was with the one he loved the most.

We are all thinking of you in the sad days ahead, but in time you will be able to remember the happier times.

Deborah,

So very sorry, our thoughts are with you and your family tonight.

Carol, Paul , Elise and Kaley xxxx

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. It is never easy when we have to make these kinds of decisions. Please accept my sincere condolences. Cailum lives on in your heart.
Peace,
J.

I am so very sorry, you have been very brave to make this decision, thinking of you at this very sad time.:hug:

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you lots of:hug:
Run free little Cailum.

oh again thank you all for you kind words, I can not stop the tears flowing, I am feeling so sad. Each time I come down the stairs and see his bed and bowls at the radiator, but I have the joy of looking directly on him when I look out my kitchen window. You know I was so worried this time last year as to how he would react when the new baby came home and I need not have as he took to her without a bother, so much so that when she cried his ears would perk up and he would run to me as if to say quick she is calling you.

oh Cailum, I miss you so much.

I am only catching up on this now and would like to add my condolences too. It must be so hard, I am so sorry. :lotsaluv:
Charli, Trapper and Bosco

I just wanted to say the same as everyone else, I`m so sorry for you and your family. Remember all the happy times and know that you made the right decision. :hug:
Christine

If it's any consolation I think you made the right decision Deborah. And sometimes the right decision is the hardest. He is no longer suffering and is resting peacefully now.

Deborah, I am so so sorry to read your sad news . `Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this dreadful dreadful sad time :hug::hug:

Back