• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

*Pauline*

This is Dylan's favourite game. He brings this toy to Poppy every day now and invites her to a game of tug of war. Only Dylan is sneaky, he doesn't tug, he just holds on tight and enjoys the ride.

Poppy takes Dylan for a ride.

Dylan wins every time!
4748609688_718d77108c_b.jpg

Last edited:
I love the expression on Poppy`s little face and the video is great, this is how Jasper enters the vets each time he goes, cleaning their floor as he goes.

Oh no!! Dylan runs in, sees the vet and barks to get back to the waiting room to check out the talent!
The little devil, the strange thing with Jasper is that he barks to get out of the car at the vets car park and pulls to get to the door, but as soon as the door is opened, that it, bum down. Took Ollie to the vets for check up and first innoculation tonight and the vet asked how Jasper was, he is due for meds in a couple of weeks time, so she said bring them in together, so that could be interesting - a two person job I think.:)

Brilliant - just the tonic I needed this evening :)

My two happily go in the local vets, jump on the scales and get a smacko from the very lovely receptionist. They're encouraged to visit often...my two explore out the back too as I've got friendly with the receptionist they now drag me in to visit lol

Back