• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

beautiful Bella

mrsdolittle

Hi all, i would to introduce you to my beautiful Bella. she is 5 weeks old at the mo so she wont be home for a few weeks but i just had to show her to you, i hope you like her :xfngr:

cutiepie.jpg

chewchewnom.jpg

bella2.jpg

bellaboo2.jpg

OMG I think I just melted!!! Wow what an absolute doll. I bet you can't wait to take her home!

Bella is a beauty:rah: and I would advise you to get all the rest you can before she comes home with you.

Heather R

she is completely gorgeous, i love tri's. good luck trying to be strict with her when she id naughty (bentley ate many of my shoe laces little monkey he is:rolleyes:) but every time i got mad he would melt me with that adorable look all cavi puupies have. i guess we all just have to admit it, we are slaves to our dogs!!!!! lol cant wait to se more pics of her xx

OMG she is so cute.....you will have so much fun with her when she gets home, enjoy you lie ins while you can since I got Molly I am up at 5 am most mornings!!

Bella looks absolutely adorable, bet you can't wait to get her home. She really has the sweetest face hasn't she? :luv:

Please post some more photos when you get her home!! :snap:

Iv been to see the little princess this evening and she is stunning, fell asleep on me bless her :) I will deffo post more pics when she arrives home :) thank you all so much for you're kind words xx

you hope we like her!!! Whats not to like she is adorable? I want one! well another one it seems like ages since my Barney was a pup and cav pups are the cutest!

n'awww thank you, we met a puppy cavy today at the pet shop she was gorgeous and tri coloured same as bella :) she was sooooooooooo lovely and i can't wait to get bella, tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jmp::*nana::jmp:

Back